Friday, December 11, 2009

Couldnt Sleep... Perfect Time Do Get Some Shopping Done!

AND YOU MIGHT THINK





love these <3

by that that I mean that its a perfect time to get some of that Christmas shopping done (which by means of etsy.com is now geniusly do-able...speeelliiiing...) but I don't. No, I meant that its a perfect time to do some shopping for me!
These shoes are what at long last gave me enough peace of mind to fall asleep, really, I could not fall asleep until after I had ordered these. "Christilina" from Irregular Choice. My friend from Amsterdam first opened my eyes to these amazing shoes. She wore a pair of pink and blue heeled ones, but I think the black are more what I'm all about. That is to say matching.

The shipping outside of the UK is 40 pounds sterling... yes, ridiculous. So I got them sent to my friend in Glasgow and she's bringing them on over when we're both back in Sweden for the winter break. Now I have two lovely things to great me when I land. Heels and ho, all a girl could ask for.

I am seriously going mad here in NYC though, as much as I am excited about the Rockerfeller Tree and Macy's window display, hot chocolate, ice skating, all of that, what ever, right now I just want to go back to Sweden and meet the family and friends! Only a week left now, only a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment